A few quick updates on Texas 4000 before our century test this Saturday!
- The Sierra Program team presented our first program a little over a month ago.
- I took a trip to the ER on the second day of Spring Break Ride after left turning too quickly and falling. Got stitches for the first time.
- As soon as the road rash on my arm was mostly healed, I sunburned during LBJ Ride and in the process undid my hard work of wearing sun sleeves on the first day of Spring Break Ride because I now have tan lines. PSA: wear sunscreen.
- Last Friday, I received a panhandling donation because of the tan lines on my legs. I've officially made it as a cyclist now.
- The longest ride I have completed was 96.8 miles long.